We offer a range of training opportunities and customized workshops to parents, caregivers, community members, and ABA professionals who seek training in Applied Behaviour Analysis. For a customized training, our Training Coordinator will coordinate directly with you to identify key training goals and develop an evidence-based training to meet your needs.
As active members of the ABA community, our trainers attend workshops and speaking events throughout the year.
Training topics may include:
- Introduction to Applied Behaviour Analysis
- The Power of Reinforcement
- An Introduction to the Early Start Denver Model (ESDM)
- Getting Children with ASD to Follow Instructions in the Classroom
- Increasing Communication for Children with Autism
- Tackling Homework Together
- Teaching Learners with Autism Spectrum Disorder to Ask and Answer Wh- Questions
- Developing Conversation Skills
- and much more!
Previous training partners include daycares, day programs, teachers, Ontario Works, and more!
Getting started with alphabeePRO
Receive a custom training proposal outlining key objectives and timing.
Confirm your itinerary and let the in-person training begin!
Want to Learn More?
Contact us to discuss the workshops we have available for you.