We offer a range of training opportunities and customized workshops to parents, caregivers, community members, and ABA professionals who seek training in Applied Behaviour Analysis (ABA). For a customized training, our Training Coordinator will coordinate directly with you to identify key training goals and develop an evidence-based training to meet you and your team’s needs.
As active members of the ABA community, our trainers attend workshops and speaking events throughout the year. Our platform also hosts both in-person and virtual conferences, bringing experts in the field of ABA from all across the globe to present their research and findings.
Training topics may include:
- Introduction to Applied Behaviour Analysis (ABA)
- The Power of Reinforcement
- An Introduction to the Early Start Denver Model (ESDM)
- Getting Children with ASD to Follow Instructions in the Classroom
- Increasing Communication for Children with Autism
- Tackling Homework Together
- Teaching Learners with Autism Spectrum Disorder to Ask and Answer
- Developing Conversation Skills
…and much more!
Previous training partners include daycares, day programs, teachers, Ontario Works, and more!
Getting started with alphabeePRO
Receive a custom training proposal outlining key objectives and timing.
Confirm your itinerary and let the in-person training begin!
Want to learn more?
Contact us to discuss the workshops we have available for you.