alphabeePRO hosts professional conferences for the ABA community as well as for our clinical team. Our trainers strive to learn and grow beyond their current abilities to continue to provide quality service in an ever evolving field. By bringing experts in the field of ABA from around the world to local clinicians of the GTA, alphabeePRO demonstrates a passion for clinical excellence.
Past conference presenters include: Dr. Greg Hanley, Dr. Francesca degli Espinosa, Dr. Vincent Carbone, Dr. Patrick McGreevy, Dr. Thomas Szabo, Dr. Mark Sundburg and more!
Subscribe to our newsletter for upcoming conference information below.
- 2021 – Early Social Responding and Higher Social Cognition: A behavior analysis and sequence of skills (Dr. Francesca degli Espinosa, PhD, BCBA-D)
- 2019 – Acceptance Commitment Therapy (ACT) for Behaviour Analysts (Dr. Thomas G. Szabo PhD., BCBA-D, ACT Trainer)
- 2018 – Verbal and Social Behaviour: From conditioning eye contact to conversation (Dr. Francesca degli Espinosa, PhD, BCBA-D)
- 2017 – Advanced Verbal Behaviour and Perspective Taking (Dr. Francesca degli Espinosa, PhD, BCBA-D) and Social Skills (Dr. Justin Leaf, PhD, BCBA-D)
- 2016 – Practical Functional Assessment: Understanding Problem Behaviour Prior to its Treatment (Dr. Gregory Hanley, PhD, BCBA-D)
- 2015 – Using Developmental & Functional Skills Curriculums as Part of Lifelong Planning and Instruction for Children and Adults with Moderate-to-Severe Disabilities (Dr. Patrick McGreevy, PhD, BCBA-D)
- 2014 – Teaching Verbal Behavior: Hands on Training for Tutors & Therapists, Workshop #4 (Godwin & Kasper, Associates of Dr. Vincent Carbone)
- 2013 -Beyond the Basics: Advanced Topics in Language Instruction for Children with Autism (Dr. Mark Sundberg, PhD, BCBA-D)