alphabeePRO hosts professional conferences for the ABA community annually! Our trainers strive to learn and grow beyond their current abilities to continue to provide quality service in an ever-evolving field. By bringing experts in the field of ABA from around the world to local clinicians in the Greater Toronto Area (GTA), alphabeePRO demonstrates a passion for clinical excellence.
Past conference presenters include: Dr. Greg Hanley, Dr. Francesca degli Espinosa, Dr. Justin Leaf, Dr. Patrick McGreevy, Dr. Thomas Szabo, Dr. Mark Sundberg, Tamara Kasper, Dr. Evelyn Gould, Dr. Judah Axe and more!
Subscribe to our newsletter to stay up-to-date on conference information below.
- 2023 – Fear and Flexibility: Understanding and supporting young people with OCD from a behaviour analytic perspective; ACT from the Inside Out: Introduction to psychological flexibility at the heart of what we do as behaviour analysts (Dr. Evelyn Gould, PhD, BCBA-D) & Ethical and Practical Considerations When Teaching Verbal Behaviour to Children with Autism; Teaching Problem Solving to Address Complex Repertoires with Students with Autism (Dr. Judah Axe, PhD, BCBA-D)
- 2022 – Teach-Play-Say: Strategies to Improve Assent, Engagement, and Shape Speech Production Skills in Children with Autism (Tamara Kasper, MS, CCC-SLP, BCBA, LBA)
- 2021 – Early Social Responding and Higher Social Cognition: A behavior analysis and sequence of skills (Dr. Francesca degli Espinosa, PhD, BCBA-D)
- 2019 – Acceptance Commitment Therapy (ACT) for Behaviour Analysts (Dr. Thomas G. Szabo PhD., BCBA-D, ACT Trainer)
- 2018 – Verbal and Social Behaviour: From conditioning eye contact to conversation (Dr. Francesca degli Espinosa, PhD, BCBA-D)
- 2017 – Advanced Verbal Behaviour and Perspective Taking (Dr. Francesca degli Espinosa, PhD, BCBA-D) and Social Skills (Dr. Justin Leaf, PhD, BCBA-D)
- 2016 – Practical Functional Assessment: Understanding Problem Behaviour Prior to its Treatment (Dr. Gregory Hanley, PhD, BCBA-D)
- 2015 – Using Developmental & Functional Skills Curriculums as Part of Lifelong Planning and Instruction for Children and Adults with Moderate-to-Severe Disabilities (Dr. Patrick McGreevy, PhD, BCBA-D)
- 2014 – Teaching Verbal Behavior: Hands on Training for Tutors & Therapists, Workshop #4 (Godwin & Kasper, Associates of Dr. Vincent Carbone)
- 2013 – Beyond the Basics: Advanced Topics in Language Instruction for Children with Autism (Dr. Mark Sundberg, PhD, BCBA-D)