alphabeePRO hosts professional conferences for the ABA community annually! Our trainers strive to learn and grow beyond their current abilities to continue to provide quality service in an ever-evolving field. By bringing experts in the field of ABA from around the world to local clinicians in the Greater Toronto Area (GTA), alphabeePRO demonstrates a passion for clinical excellence.
Past conference presenters include: Dr. Greg Hanley, Dr. Francesca degli Espinosa, Dr. Justin Leaf, Dr. Patrick McGreevy, Dr. Thomas Szabo, Dr. Mark Sundberg, Tamara Kasper and more!
Subscribe to our newsletter to stay up-to-date on conference information below.
- 2022 – Teach-Play-Say: Strategies to Improve Assent, Engagement, and Shape Speech Production Skills in Children with Autism (Tamara Kasper, MS, CCC-SLP, BCBA, LBA)
- 2021 – Early Social Responding and Higher Social Cognition: A behavior analysis and sequence of skills (Dr. Francesca degli Espinosa, PhD, BCBA-D)
- 2019 – Acceptance Commitment Therapy (ACT) for Behaviour Analysts (Dr. Thomas G. Szabo PhD., BCBA-D, ACT Trainer)
- 2018 – Verbal and Social Behaviour: From conditioning eye contact to conversation (Dr. Francesca degli Espinosa, PhD, BCBA-D)
- 2017 – Advanced Verbal Behaviour and Perspective Taking (Dr. Francesca degli Espinosa, PhD, BCBA-D) and Social Skills (Dr. Justin Leaf, PhD, BCBA-D)
- 2016 – Practical Functional Assessment: Understanding Problem Behaviour Prior to its Treatment (Dr. Gregory Hanley, PhD, BCBA-D)
- 2015 – Using Developmental & Functional Skills Curriculums as Part of Lifelong Planning and Instruction for Children and Adults with Moderate-to-Severe Disabilities (Dr. Patrick McGreevy, PhD, BCBA-D)
- 2014 – Teaching Verbal Behavior: Hands on Training for Tutors & Therapists, Workshop #4 (Godwin & Kasper, Associates of Dr. Vincent Carbone)
- 2013 – Beyond the Basics: Advanced Topics in Language Instruction for Children with Autism (Dr. Mark Sundberg, PhD, BCBA-D)