This 40-Hour RBT training course is ideal for advancing your career in Applied Behaviour Analysis, increasing your training as an educator or gaining more knowledge as a parent. The course is composed of self-paced modules that include high-quality media, demonstration videos, quizzes and more! Modules include downloadable PowerPoints and supplemental instructional materials.
In addition, in our BT Experiences podcasts, you will hear about real experiences from those who have worked in front-line positions applying the principles of ABA. Active Student Responding (ASRs) are included in the modules to provide an active learning experience. Each content area is followed by a quiz where participants must achieve a score of 80% or higher in order to access the next module. A course certificate is awarded upon completion.
This training program is based on the RBT Task List (2nd ed.) and is designed to meet the 40-hour training requirement for RBT certification. The program is offered independent of the BACB.
- Follow the course sequence as outlined by the RBT Task List (2nd ed.)
- Complete online modules at your own pace
- Have access to downloadable PowerPoints and supplemental instructional materials and podcasts
- parents with the evidence-based principles that are used to support their child in an ABA setting
- educators with evidence-based principles to support their learners in a classroom setting
- aspiring ABA clinicians the tools to work directly with individuals diagnosed with Autism Spectrum Disorder or other developmental disabilities
- Be eligible to complete the RBT Initial Competency Assessment and apply for the exam! To inquire about these additional services, click here.
About The Instructors
Laura is a BCBA and certified in the ESDM. Her experience in the development and implementation of behaviour reduction/skill-building programs has resulted in a better quality of life for her clients.
Mandy is a BCBA and certified in the ESDM. She enjoys providing supervision to those looking to pursue a career in ABA, including supervisees accruing the hours required to become board certified.
Shikha is a BCaBA who focuses on working closely with clients and their families. She is passionate about fostering a positive learning environment, while focusing on reducing unwanted behaviours.
Ready to get started?
Get in touch, or create an account