0 of 12 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 12 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1. What does ESDM stand for?
2. True or False: The Early Start Denver Model (ESDM) is a comprehensive behavioral early intervention approach for children with autism, ages 12 to 36 months and continuing until ages 28-60 months.
3. What are two techniques to increase a child’s attention in ESDM?
4. What does an ESDM session like? Select all the correct answers.
5. True or False: ESDM involves a distinctive curriculum checklist that assesses current developmental skill levels. The curriculum covers developmental domains that are critical to early social learning, such as imitation, verbal and nonverbal communication, joint attention, sharing of affect, and play, as well as motor, adaptive,and cognitive aspects
6. Select the one that is not a part of the 4 essential components of JARS?
7. True or False: An example of sensory social routines (SSRs) is playing with blocks and toys together.
8. The child does not like songs, what do you do?
9. What else can you do if the child doesn’t like songs?
10. When establishing a theme:
11. When running an SSR routine with a prop such as bubbles- you do the following(Select all that applies):
12. During JARs, when is a good moment to close the activity? (Select all that applies):