You are about to complete a knowledge test. Please ensure you have reviewed any slides or materials prior to taking this test. If you have not reviewed slides or materials, please take time to do so.
When you finish the test, a score will be provided to you. Only scores below 70% will result in follow-up with an ST. For scores above 70% print off the corresponding TIC sheet and bring it to your next scheduled supervision.
If you have any questions please email the Training Coordinator at email@example.com
0 of 11 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 11 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1. If you did a practical functional assessment (PFA) where do you transfer the data?
2. For each trial record responses emitted in EO period on the left and SR period on the right, by…
3. If you need to further break down a skill in the chain you will…
4. For each trial graph…
5. Regarding the CAB5s data sheet we can move on to CAB5m when…
6. To determine if 3 consecutive trials of the highest target CAB5 response level with zero PB, all skills independent, engagement consistent in SR, has been achieved and the learner can move on…
Go to this video link and answer the following questions:
7. What is the topography of the client’s FCR?
8. What is the topography of the client’s TR?
9. Which describes the shaping of the CAB2
10. For the trial from the 33 second point to the 45 second point select the correct description of the client’s responses and whether or not they were independent or prompted.
11. Select the graph that represents the data from these 10 trials: 131 to 140 on the SBT graph (ignore trials 1 to 130)